Continuous ink supply system (CISS) for Brother DCP-385C
Try Continuous Ink System with your Brother DCP-385C and make 30 times more quality prints for the same money! Pay only 0.04 USD for A-4 full color print!
Total amount — 45.90 USD
Warranty 12 months
Country of origin:
Material of CISS for dcp-385c:
The same as original
Numbers of original cartridges:
980 | 990 | 38
1 CISS 45.90 USD = 56 original cartridges 840 USD
Ink System for Brother dcp-385c: high stability вЂ“ low expenses
CISS brother dcp-385c вЂ” additional equipment for an inkjet printer, which provides the ink supply to the print head from the refilled ink tanks of high capacity. As a rule the capacity of each is 80 ml. The standard capacity of a cartridge installed in the printer, is not more than 20 ml. To replace an empty cartridge it is necessary to stop printing process. CISS dcp-385c with the capacity of 50-100 ml allows to print without stops. If the ink in the ink tanks run out, it is better to refill the tanks without stopping printing process.
Principles of work of ciss for brother dcp-385c
CIS brother dcp-385c, as well as its class mates models ciss for brother mfc-6490cw and ciss for brother mfc-j265w, consists of cartridges and ink tanks, the number of tanks is equivalent to the number of cartridges. They are interconnected by thin tubes, leading from each tank to each cartridge and developing a loop altogether. The ink is filed into each tank according to colors. Thereby the amount of ink is sufficient for a longer period of time.
Those, who have changed the cartridges in their printer more than once, may ask the following question: "Each cartridge has its programmed chip, which calculates the volume of the ink left. So even if the cartridge is filled in, the chip will not allow to print, because according to its information the cartridge has been out of ink long time ago. So how does the ciss ink system brother dcp-385c avoids this technology?" The problem is, that in such ink supply systems the automatically updated chips are used. When they show, that ink has run out, it is enough to reboot the printer and the indications will be on the highest grade again.
Positive aspects of the use bulk ink system for brother dcp-385c
- High stability of printing quality вЂ“ is provided by constant pressure in the print head, which does not depend on the decreasing ink level in outer ones;
- Increase of printer efficiency вЂ“ you will not need to spend time for cartridge replacement, print head cleaning;
- The growth of security in printing process вЂ“ no risk of print head damage because of ingress of air at the cartridge replacement;
- Increase of print head life;
- The printing of large amounts without the risk of stops due to an empty ink cartridge;
- The ability of ink refill with different colors in accordance to their actual consumption, when a standard three-color cartridge is necessary to be replaced in the case of only one color to be exhausted.
- Reduction of printing costs in 2-50 times (it depends on the alternative ink types and the printer model).
But it is worth consideration, that during quality printing the cost of photo paper makes up considerable part of print cost itself. At the same time the reduction of the cost price of the printing itself becomes so much essential, that justifies the use of the printer for commercial purposes: printing of photos, operation at the copying centers, designer's work, application in souvenirs making etc.