Continuous ink supply system (CISS) for Brother MFC-5490CN
Availability:Currently Out of Stock
Total amount — 46.00 USD
Warranty 12 months
Country of origin:
Material of CISS:
the same as original
1 CISS 46.00 USD = 56 original cartridges 840 USD
Ink system for Brother MFC-5490CN: significant savings for color printing
CISS Brother MFC-5490CN: What tasks are done?
The task of constant supply of ink ciss MFC-5490CN is a stable supply of ink mass to the inkjet device print heads, as its amount decreases in the cartridge tanks. In contrast to standard cartridges where the ink is often limited by their physical capacity (at the average 15 ml.) − in the system cis brother MFC-5490CN the outer ink tanks were installed logically, originally of a much larger volume than the original cartridges. This allows you to increase greatly the volume of printing as well as it gives real opportunity to use cheaper alternative inks, which are sold in bottles of large volumes and are much cheaper than the original supplies.
With the installation of the ciss ink system brother MFC-5490CN however, as the similar models ciss for brother DCP-J725DW and ciss for brother MFC-J825DW, there are no mechanical changes in the construction of the printer and no damages for the printer.
This operation is comparable to the standard replacement of original cartridges, the only difference there is that the user needs to attach a silicone loop securely on the body of the printer using special fasteners and adhesive tape. The installation of the equipment of this type extends the life of the print head itself. The containers for ink are made with comfortable filling openings for adding ink during the printing process. They are connected by a silicone tube to the cartridges which are installed on the usual place in the printer (exactly as the original cartridges are).
During printing, the ink in the cartridges are spent, so there is low pressure in them and respectively there is a constant flow of ink from external containers along the loop. That's how the system of continuous ink supply into the print head is implemented. You need only to add ink to the outer tanks from time to time, and it can be done even without stopping the process of printing.
What are the customer advantages of using CISS for MFC-5490CN?
- The containers which are the donor tanks, have a built-in elaborate system of pressure stabilization. It provides stable continuous operation of ciss for brother MFC-5490CN in different conditions: in case of sudden changes in atmospheric pressure, as well as different levels of ink in the donor containers;
- The system is equipped with factory air filters which prevent the ingress of dust and debris through the ventilation holes in the ink tanks;
- Each cartridge has an ink filter in its construction for additional filtration of ink;
- Labyrinth transitions, which are the design features of the system, significantly prevent possible severe hydraulic pressure on the print head nozzles of an inkjet printer during the movement of the carriage;
- The check valve, which is installed at the outlet of the cartridge, greatly reduces the risk of ink leakage during installation or removal of the system.