Plotter Epson Stylus Pro WT7900 with CISS
Buy Plotter Epson Stylus Pro WT7900 with CISS and make 30 times more quality prints for the same money! Pay only 0.04 USD for A-4 full color print!
Availability: Currently Out of Stock
Total amount — 13613.00 USD
Warranty 12 months
Epson Stylus Pro WT 7900: white on white
The first printing technology in the world, uses white ink Epson wt 7900
The latest technologies, which were used for creation of Epson Ultra Chrome HDR ink, will provide you with dispersion of light with effect of white colour. It is a water-based polymeric ink, due to which you will achieve wide range of white shades and quick colour stabilization, even if you use transparent metallised film. This novelty will provide you with immense facilities as for reproduction of white colour. Moreover, Epson Ultra Chrome HDR White ink is water-based and doesn't have carcinogens that are why it is completely safe, in comparison to other similar ink.
Stylus pro wt 7900 is the first printing device, which uses this innovative technology of printing with white ink. It was meant for engraving printing and flexographic colouring test especially. The latest technologies of inkjet printing with high resolution, such as Epson Ultra Chromeв„ў HDR White ink, were used in the manufacturing of the device in question.
Epson Ultra Chrome HDR White ink
- the first ink, which has white water-based composition;
- due to the polymeric particles you get light dispersion, which provides you with effect of white color;
- singular high level of white color density control;
- broad spectrum of white tints;
- the availability to clean cartridges;
- absence of carcinogens, safe water-based composition.
More frequently you will need white ink to perform direct printing. It is possible with Epson pro wt 7900. It will provide you with wide range of colour shades. During the printing process, the colour ink is used at first. Then the printer uses white colour. At that, this sequence doesn't effect the quality of printed images, they will be very colourful, vivid and the tints will be saturated. Even if you print on a transparent film, the print will look like a professional one.
If you would like to make prints on some metal media, you will have to use direct printing. At first the printer will use white colour and after that the colour ink. At that the quality of print will be the same, as if you printed it on an standard office paper.
Piezoelectric printing head, which was designed especially for Epson stylus wt 7900 pro plotter
- high printing speed and high resolution of prints, due to one-inch print head, which has 360 nozzles per channel;
- the possibility of inverse and direct printing;
- usage of white and colour ink during one passage;
- the availability of 10 channels for ink, which can be used simultaneously;
- the shape of ink drop and its position on paper is subjected to meniscus control;
- the printing head has a special covering to prevent obstruction of nozzles;
- the possibility to change the drop size. The minimal drop is 3,5 picolitre in a high qualitative speedy printing mode;
- the availability of the system, which provides automatic cleaning and monitoring of nozzles state;
- the latest improved up-to-date technology of microcrystals' encapsulation (Microcrystal Encapsulationв„ў), which is needed for drops gloss reducing. The usage of black ink of high density, that ensures excellent tests for engraving and flexographic prints.
Along with a modern revolutionary technology, such as Micro Piezo В® TAPв„ў print head, Epson company would like to draw your attention to a new system of ink appliance on paper, which is used in this device, as well as in the similar printers in this class, such as Epson stylus pro 9890 and Epson stylus pro 9700. Due to this characteristic, you get high qualitative prints.
The high level of productivity of Epson stylus pro wt7900 was achieved due to the usage of the most modern technologies of printing head construction. This device has higher printing speed and quality to perform colour test on metallic or film.